Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Parking Hang Tags for the Spring Semester Available for Purchase Online after January 6th, 2020
- Parking Hang Tags Must be Purchased Online
- Parking Hang Tags are Mandatory for ALL Students, Staff and Faculty for any vehicle they park on University property
- Ticket Citations for the Spring Semester begin Monday January 27th at 6:00 pm for all vehicles that do not display a valid parking hang tag
Please note that the parking rules and regulations are enforced at all times. Parking Operations does however, provide a grace period until 1-27-2020 at 6:00 pm to purchase and display a valid Spring Semester parking hang tag.
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors (someone other than current UIS students, staff or faculty) and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, I and J
- Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
CLOSED December 23rd – January 1st
一道本不卡免费高清On Thursday January 2nd at 9:00 am, Parking Operations will resume regular hours of operation
|Monday:||9AM – 12:30PM|
|Tuesday:||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9AM – 12:30PM|
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: BSB 43 (near the campus’ Motor Pool and Health Clinic)
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Outside of Business Hours: (217) 206 – 6530